Shure se 215 or jaybird X2 only in terms of sound quality

mohitjain1112

hello i am looking to purchase an earphone but confused in between shure se 215 or jaybird x2 can anybody let me know how they sound is anyone having a both the earphone pls provide your insight jaybird x2 get very good reviews as well as shure se 215 so very confused in between them

i am only looking to purchase both these because i am getting a good deal on both these earphone locally

I recently got the Beyerdynamic Byrons which were very highly reviewed by whathifi. Someone at amazon commented it is almost 80% the sq of the shure 215s at less than half the price. It was this reveiew which tempted me to get one. Headphonezone offered 1k off and so I got a really sweet deal.just my 2 cents.

There is no contest at least as far as I am concerned, and I have owned both. The shures are way superior if audio quality is the only benchmark.

My friend who had jaybird X2s also said he heard a huge difference on hearing my shures and went and bought one pair for himself.

Currently you can separately buy a bluetooth mmcx cable for shure as well (one is made by Shure itself) so the wireless advantage is also evened out.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back