Shyamtanu from Pune

Shyamtanu

Dear All,

This is great to know there is such a knowledgeable group of people who has many different tastes but one common passion - music. I would like to thank each one of you for making this place what it is today, and on that note, let me introduce myself.

I have a wide liking for music that lists artists like Pt Nikhil Banerjee, Ustad Vilayat Khan, Ustad Ali Akbar Khan, Pt Ravi Shankar and quit a few others in Indian classical music, mostly on the instrumental and fusion side. I am not too much into western classical, but I like rock (soft, only once in a while), but instrumental stuff like Yanni and Enya, Era etc are my favourite. On the other hand, I am keen admirer of R D Burman, Kishore Kumar and that kind of music. In modern Hindi Film Music, I have liked jatin lalit for their lilting melodies. I absolutely hate noisy music that is cacophony, hip hop, rap etc.

On a personal front, I play Tabla, Keyboards and also write. Music runs in our family in a way.

I have a HTiB setup which I am not going to change soon. Looking for a stereo dedicated setup for music, in a listening room of 10.5 by 10 feet. I am from Pune as you can see, and it will be great to know your valuable suggestions on setting it up. I shall be posting queries on relevant forum. That is all from my end. God bless all.

Regards,
Shyamtanu

Hi Shyamtanu,
Welcome to HFV family !!!
Good to see the Pune HFV membership growing. Since I am also from Pune, PM me for any queries you have on local HiFi scene.
Regds,

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back