si4000 reporting from Malaysia

si4000

hi, am just registered into this forum, very informative and helpful. i trust i can gain a lot of other details which i wish to find out here and cannot find it in other mean.....

regards

Welcome to "hifivision".

BTW, please post some information about your equipment so that we can know more about it and share valuable information.

malaysia and singpore
nice place to get VFM equipment!

you must have some nice goodies

i have recently heard that Malasyia is cheaper then singapore for all HIFI AV stuff...is that right.

please guide to the right locations and stores. any online sites we can check and refer

I guess if we get few good deals, one can go to Malaysia and get few components and cover the cost for the travel :) great vacation idea

Welcome si4000!

i have recently heard that Malasyia is cheaper then singapore for all HIFI AV stuff...is that right.

please guide to the right locations and stores. any online sites we can check and refer

I purchased my Mission, BA and Denon HT setup (now sold) in KL for just under 72K. The deals there are fantastic!

Hope u remember ur wifes name. Seen the ad of imperial blue where the guy asks his friend a no of questions to identify a flower and then when he does he says ROSE DARLING ;)

Hi
Having travelled extensivly I can vouch that Malaysia is far cheaper than Singapore, I would not trust Bangkok, KL is the place to shop

Hi
Having travelled extensivly I can vouch that Malaysia is far cheaper than Singapore, I would not trust Bangkok, KL is the place to shop

thanks for the advice, can you let me know about the places i can go and shop. any online sites i can visit and check. all this while i was under the impression that singapore was cheaper in HIFI stuff but i guess i was wrong. i for sure know that apple products are cheaper in malaysia.

your guidance would be of great help.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back