simple dvd player with HDMI output

anitasudip

Hi guys,
Can anyone please suggest me a simple dvd player with HDMI output which can play ALL TYPES OF DVDs and CDs. I do not need 3D. It should be in a moderate budget.
Regards

Hi guys,
Can anyone please suggest me a simple dvd player with HDMI output which can play ALL TYPES OF DVDs and CDs. I do not need 3D. It should be in a moderate budget.
Regards

a DVD player will be around 3k with HDMI however the generatios have moved well ahead of DVD players now.. if you can manage a budget of 6k +- then look forward for a Blu ray player will ill suffice you for coming years.. DVD's will be soon EOL...

Hi

I started with DVD players initially and moved from owning several models of Pioneer as I feel they do a good job in terms of Video imaging output as well as audio....DV 400 then DV 420 then DV3032....one thing I realised is that formats keep changing in the world of movies and music....although most DVD players would have a USB slot where a pendrive can play songs or movies...MKV formats don't work....this then made me decide to move to a Blu Ray player....I guess the best entry level blu Ray for Pioneer would be the BDP 150 or BDP 160 which plays all formats of audio and video and is upgradable (firmware via download from the net) These players have USB slots where you can connect pen drives...portable external hard disk upto 1 TB ......it runs fine....

Hope this helps...

I would second the Pioneer BDP.
I am using the BD-450 and it plays everything. The Asian model, which I bought off eBay.in even plays rmvb which the US model does not.

Nowadays most of all DVD players comes with HDMI only. Price range is <4K for Philips/LG/Sony/Samsung.

Sony Basic BD player s1100 which plays all CD/files cost around 6K comes with only digital output

The Asian model, which I bought off eBay.in even plays rmvb which the US model does not.
SShln1

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back