Site for automobile discussion

nitinbose

Hi Members,

I've been a member of hifivision for sometime and even a member of cameravision.in.

These sites are rocking! the amount of knowledge gained and the amount of members the sites have helped is countless.

As such I have a suggestion: Why dont we start an automobile discussion site?

I'm sure we do have several experts in that area as well and such a site would be quite precious.

thanks and regards,

Nitin.

There is already a good, well known and well respected auto forum - team-bhp. The only problem is becoming a member of that forum is like applying for MBA with essays and all.

There is already a good, well known and well respected auto forum - team-bhp. The only problem is becoming a member of that forum is like applying for MBA with essays and all.

Yes Team bhp is an excellent forum. The place is a treasure trove of info and most of the members are very mature and knowledged. The high level of moderation has its pros and cons, as in it keeps the forum absolutely clean and relevant, so that one doesnt waste time on unnecessary trash posts and threads, but again on the other hand it does inhibit active participation sometimes.
I didnt have a big problem when I joined but I guess the regn process is much tougher now!

He He...:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::D:D

Which is exactly why I'm suggesting us to start a new forum....

That site reminds me of the movie 3-Idiots, the actor who performed as the Director of ICE!:D

regards,

Nitin.

Hi Nitin,
There are already several automobile forums. I have listed a few of which I am a member of:
team-bhp.com(IMO the best for anything on wheels)
gearheads.in(similar to team-bhp, many team-bhpians are members here, but still very new, long way to go)
x-bhp.com (for bikes)
rddreams(for Yamaha RD350s)
jeep-thrills.in(for Jeeps)

There are several yahoo and orkut groups as well for automobiles.

So instead of having another automobile forum, we suggest to our mod to add a sub section under General Chitchat(or any other section) for automobiles. Many forums have this. For Eg: techenclave, a computer/gadgets technology forum has an automobile section and team-bhp has computer/gadgets section.

Just my 2 cents:)

Hi Nitin,
There are already several automobile forums. I have listed a few of which I am a member of:
team-bhp.com(IMO the best for anything on wheels)
gearheads.in(similar to team-bhp, many team-bhpians are members here, but still very new, long way to go)
x-bhp.com (for bikes)
rddreams(for Yamaha RD350s)
jeep-thrills.in(for Jeeps)

There are several yahoo and orkut groups as well for automobiles.

So instead of having another automobile forum, we suggest to our mod to add a sub section under General Chitchat(or any other section) for automobiles. Many forums have this. For Eg: techenclave, a computer/gadgets technology forum has an automobile section and team-bhp has computer/gadgets section.

Just my 2 cents:)

+1 to what Santhol has suggested.

Indeed, we may have several sites, but team-bhp is the most common one. Unfortunately, there are several people who cannot join, because of the strict measures for registration.

There is no harm in having a similar quality site; with members posting good quality discussions and content, the site could be in par with any other site.

I am seriously considering starting one.... whatever the case may be.

regards,

Nitin.

Indeed, we may have several sites, but team-bhp is the most common one. Unfortunately, there are several people who cannot join, because of the strict measures for registration.

There is no harm in having a similar quality site; with members posting good quality discussions and content, the site could be in par with any other site.

I am seriously considering starting one.... whatever the case may be.

regards,

Nitin.
IMO, team-bhp is the best automotive forum in India and I am lucky to have become a member without having to write an essay or whatever to join.

Not sure if you are aware, team-bhp does not require membership if you want to just browse. If you want to search, use Google and add the words team-bhp to your seach criteria. If you have a query, feel free to ask in hifivision itself. You might get an answer here itself. The knowledge of our members on various fields never ceases to amaze me.

If you start one more forum. All the best, our good wishes are with you. One more username and password to remember for me:).

IMO, team-bhp is the best automotive forum in India and I am lucky to have become a member without having to write an essay or whatever to join.

Not sure if you are aware, team-bhp does not require membership if you want to just browse. If you want to search, use Google and add the words team-bhp to your seach criteria. If you have a query, feel free to ask in hifivision itself. You might get an answer here itself. The knowledge of our members on various fields never ceases to amaze me.

If you start one more forum. All the best, our good wishes are with you. One more username and password to remember for me:).

Now that's the spirit I'm looking for!!!:D:D:D:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back