Solar rooftop demo, Chennai Oct 1st and 8th 2023

Donivlapog

Hi all, I have scheduled a ongrid solar rooftop demo that gives an idea of how they work and the resultant savings it offers, how much space is required and so forth.

Due to association policy,I can only bring in 5 or 6 forumers on each of those days. The 1st of October has 5 confirmed participants "liverpool_4_life"(Ragu), Srini, Kannan, Dina and Raghavan. For the 8th of October rendezvous, so far Satish Kumar and Sivakumar have confirmed and three more can join from this forum.

Just wish to share this info. I live in Annanagar, if it makes planning easier. Thanks in advance. Kindly DM me if you are interested.

Hi all, I have scheduled a ongrid solar rooftop demo that gives an idea of how they work and the resultant savings it offers, how much space is required and so forth.

Due to association policy,I can only bring in 5 or 6 forumers on each of those days. The 1st of October has 5 confirmed participants "liverpool_4_life"(Ragu), Srini, Kannan, Dina and Raghavan. For the 8th of October rendezvous, so far Satish Kumar and Sivakumar have confirmed and three more can join from this forum.

Just wish to share this info. I live in Annanagar, if it makes planning easier. Thanks in advance. Kindly DM me if you are interested.
How many units are you generating per day with the on-grid solar system?

Mine is 5.35kW. A bi-directional meter was installed on January 24, 2023. Since then, it has generated a total of 5650 units, averaging 22.24 units per day over a span of 254 days. The highest ever generated in a single day was 32.5 units (in the month of May).

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back