Sonodyne DAC

sudhirbhosale

Hi all
Sonodyne has 2 models of DAC. I did not hear much from our forum. Listed in hifimart site, but not much tech info about processor etc. Just curious to know if anyone came across with this. As this is from reputed Indian brand.

Thanks

Hi all
Sonodyne has 2 models of DAC. I did not hear much from our forum. Listed in hifimart site, but not much tech info about processor etc. Just curious to know if anyone came across with this. As this is from reputed Indian brand.

Thanks

I had same question in mind. Posted message on sonodyne's tweeter handle, sent a mail to their customer care but they never responded.

Sonodyne consumer grade products are only acceptable to a certain degree, if you are serious about audio almost everyone I have seen outgrows Sonodyne sound in about 6 months and start to look at something better. Sonodyne prices are very attractive especially considering the rise in prices of other brands due to the high riding dollar, but you are better off spending a bit more money and get something from a reliable brand who produce good products consistently.

Having said that I may be being very unfair to their two models of DACs which you are referring to because I have not heard any of them.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back