Sonodyne RP3000d turntable.

Sonodyne RP300D is a good turntable. Found this at Wellington, Kolkata in2018. Wanted to buy but that TT had speed issues so couldn't get it. Undoubtedly this is a very attractive as well as affordable one.

Sure it is. Since its direct drive it has quite a complicated motor with electronic control. Quite good quality components too for the early 80's. Japanese motor with nichiron caps. We've got 2 of them. Just got one serviced the other day.

Sure it is. Since its direct drive it has quite a complicated motor with electronic control. Quite good quality components too for the early 80's. Japanese motor with nichiron caps. We've got 2 of them. Just got one serviced the other day.
@AV Enthusiast
Gone are those days when we got marvellous rigs around:( There was a time when I saw many sonodyne TTS in Kolkata, even in the old, pre-owned TT shops but now can't find them. Sonodyne is a reliable company that made a wonderful rig like Urenus. Don't know whether you had ever listened to it but I had the chance to see it sang in a friend's place back in my college days. Till now I can't forget that sonic experience. Enjoy listening to your SRP:)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back