Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3 With Marantz SR 5009

Imran

Hi,

I have a Marantz SR 5009 that have a pair of Monitor Audio MR4 Speakers on them. I never added a sub and I never felt the need to either.

The system is currently in the AV room and I am planning to add a pair of floor standing speakers using the "Zone 2" option that Marantz has to the drawing room (Zone 2 - Extending wires from the rear speaker outlet to speaker in another room)

I was reading in the forum that Sonodyne is a good combination for Marantz.

Do you think I should buy the Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3?

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

And also if anybody knows a dealer who can give me a good deal, please let me know.

Zone 2 use will be 100% Music only

Hi

The Sonodyne will work well with the Marantz 5009.....you can also look at other brands like Wharfedale, Jamo (C series), ELACs, Andrew Jones Pioneer speakers, PSB, etc....all depends on your budget and what appeals to you in appearance and performance...

Since the use would be music primarily, carry your music and visit all dealers near you and audition...shortlist the brands that you like and possibly we can provide you a direction which ones to zero in for .....ultimately you are the end user so trust your ears....don't rush....choose wisely....

Thanks for the reply :)
My Budget is around 50K max. Any suggestions on a particular models among the brands you mentioned.
Thanks in Advance

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back