Sonodyne Vs Bose

jhadipak

Hi Guys,

A very generic question here. Has anybody compared the sound quality of a custom-built Sonodyne home audio system with that of one of the home audio packages that Bose has to offer (Lifestyle V class, for example).

I'm planning to buy a fulfilling audio system for my living room, which is about 450 sq. ft in area, and am not sure if I should be going for a ready-made package from Bose or try combining a Sonodyne amplifier with a set of Sonodyne speakers. I have a Bose companion 3 for my laptop that I really like but am wondering if home entertainment systems from Bose are really worth the money one has to pay for them.

Any advice / pointer would be quite appreciated.

Regards

Dipak Jha

Dipak

Your post says you are located in UK. Even assuming that you would require the setup to be placed in India, at UK you have a wide variety of speaker setups to choose from. Mind you I'm talking of lifestyle systems and not serious hifi stuff. Boss is definitely not VFM.

Add to what captain says please search the forum..and why sonodyne and bose only?
In UK you must be having far wider choice right?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back