Sony a9g in 2021 worth to buy or not

Nyn

Is sony a9g good tv compared to a8h and has someone used it to tell me about burn in

Is sony a9g good tv compared to a8h and has someone used it to tell me about burn in
Its a 2019 Tv with a 2019 Oled panel from LG, as tech improves i think the A8H(2020 Panel) will have a better panel against Burn In.
If you game on PS5 or Xbox SX then the new 2021 Oleds from Sony makes more sense..

A9g 65 inch is going to cost u 2L plus for sure. For that price you can get the latest LG or Sony Oled IMO. Also many dealers pushing demo units so better don’t risk it going for an old model.

A9g 65 inch is going to cost u 2L plus for sure. For that price you can get the latest LG or Sony Oled IMO. Also many dealers pushing demo units so better don’t risk it going for an old model.
Couldn't agree more, unless the original poster is getting it for 2L & he wants the X1 Ultimate processor then it might make sense for him though the new XR processor from Sony has been a big jump from the X1.

Couldn't agree more, unless the original poster is getting it for 2L & he wants the X1 Ultimate processor then it might make sense for him though the new XR processor from Sony has been a big jump from the X1.
Oled keeps improving every year especially with panel reliability when it comes to burn in. So if one decides to go with Oled it’s best to get the latest model unless the previous year model is sold at a very big discount.

Oled keeps improving every year especially with panel reliability when it comes to burn in. So if one decides to go with Oled it’s best to get the latest model unless the previous year model is sold at a very big discount.
True, personally i wouldn't even buy it for 2L as it's a 2019 oled panel which won't be robust to burn in like the new 2021 panels.
If i wanted a Sony oled, i would look at the A80J with XR processor, hopefully the prices will be competitive with LG this Diwali where i will mostly be replacing my ancient oled the LG B6 :rolleyes:

True, personally i wouldn't even buy it for 2L as it's a 2019 oled panel which won't be robust to burn in like the new 2021 panels.
If i wanted a Sony oled, i would look at the A80J with XR processor, hopefully the prices will be competitive with LG this Diwali where i will mostly be replacing my ancient oled the LG B6 :rolleyes:
A8h costed around 2.3L last Diwali so we can expect the same for A80j as well.

A8h costed around 2.3L last Diwali so we can expect the same for A80j as well.
That will be sweet as the A80J is much better for gaming compare to the A8H, off course it lacks VRR & ALLM which the LG oleds have but everyone doesn't care for that. 4k@120hz is hyped this gen with the game consoles but at least the A80J supports that.
The A8H had zero gaming features compared to the LG CX last year.

That will be sweet as the A80J is much better for gaming compare to the A8H, off course it lacks VRR & ALLM which the LG oleds have but everyone doesn't care for that. 4k@120hz is hyped this gen with the game consoles but at least the A80J supports that.
The A8H had zero gaming features compared to the LG CX last year.
I have a c9 from jan 2020 and so far not once I have used any of the Hdmi 2.1 features. I am pretty sure even in the future I am not going to be using it but there are some who use them. So it depends. My case pure HT use.

I have a c9 from jan 2020 and so far not once I have used any of the Hdmi 2.1 features. I am pretty sure even in the future I am not going to be using it but there are some who use them. So it depends. My case pure HT use.
As long as it fits ur needs, btw the OP has vanished, was a newbie posted one message & now tossed off :D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back