Sony AVR service/repair in Chennai?

nitinsanand

Hi all, I have a pretty old Sony STR - DA50ES, which was running fine until last evening, just not turning on. Where in Chennai can I find a reliable and efficient service point for it? This is a 14 yr old unit so warranty not applicable.

Philips Arena, mount road ....Opposite spencer plaza... Contact. Mr.Syed..

Please discuss the cost at service centre before giving it, if it is imported version cost is higher, local indian made cost is less.

Regards

You can take it to any sony service center. Before you go just call them and confirm your date. They may ask you to register online regarding your issue. I repaired mine in sony service center, Hyderabad and mine is US made.

forgot to update this...hadn't realized that one phase in the mains supply was down...receiver was fine :)
thanks to all those who replied and guided....if required in future i know where to go

Saw this just now....currently paired with castle knight 2, this was an avr handed down after 15 yrs of usage by a friend, using this as my work room/study stereo setup

Saw this just now....currently paired with castle knight 2, this was an avr handed down after 15 yrs of usage by a friend, using this as my work room/study

You can take it to any sony service center. Before you go just call them and confirm your date. They may ask you to register online regarding your issue. I repaired mine in sony service center, Hyderabad and mine is US made.
Did your made in US Sony AVR work fine and for how long ? No issues with power supply difference between us and india?

Mine was US verion 110v only. Even after the service it had been working really well and no issues with power supply too.

Can u pls post a reply to this query of mine. I am majorly concerned cos my tv will be running on 220v and avr on 110v and both will be connected by ARC. Also can u let me know how is the reliability and sound quality of sony avr.

Mine was US verion 110v only. Even after the service it had been working really well and no issues with power supply too.
Can u reply to this pls

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back