Sony Bravia X95K - Mini LED TV - Discussion

For under 6 lakhs, an 85 inch MiniLED FALD monster is available for sale (which used to sell for 12 to 14 lakhs by Sony Z9 series and Samsung QN90 series), a year ago, makes me want to believe 85" inch real estate space in TV is fast maturing among the public. Only thing is those 12 to 14 lakhs masterpiece television models are 8k. Thats a huge difference.

For under 6 lakhs, an 85 inch MiniLED FALD monster is available for sale (which used to sell for 12 to 14 lakhs by Sony Z9 series and Samsung QN90 series), a year ago, makes me want to believe 85" inch real estate space in TV is fast maturing among the public. Only thing is those 12 to 14 lakhs masterpiece television models are 8k. Thats a huge difference.
X95K is not in same league as Z.Z9 is the best led tv money can buy.its almost twice bright than x95K.also it was dropped around 8-9 lac and not 12-14L.

X95K is not in same league as Z.Z9 is the best led tv money can buy.its almost twice bright than x95K.also it was dropped around 8-9 lac and not 12-14L.
Ok last year it was 12 to 14 lakhs. So this year it is at 8 to 9 and this at 6 lakhs, 85 inch big screen with good PQ is getting more affordable. 77 oled was 6 lakhs a few years ago and it came down to 4 lakhs in stores. (Not online prices). Soon 85 might become the new 75".

85X95K available for 4.45L in Bajaj Electronics Hyderabad.
That's a good value purchase.
Actually I was about to settle in for X85k for 2.75 lakhs including emi cashback. But then I was told 85" TV would consume massive electricity. It is almost like an extra 250 units in two months if used for 6 hours a day by the salesman on lower estimate. I dropped the idea and am thinking of going for Laser short throw 100 or 120 inches as next upgrade from my 75" screen.

Actually I was about to settle in for X85k for 2.75 lakhs including emi cashback. But then I was told 85" TV would consume massive electricity. It is almost like an extra 250 units in two months if used for 6 hours a day by the salesman on lower estimate. I dropped the idea and am thinking of going for Laser short throw 100 or 120 inches as next upgrade from my 75" screen.
agreed that the power consumption goes logarithmically in accordance with screen size, but definitely not in the range the guy is quoting!

doing a reverse calculation!
1674471709056.png
It doesn’t look like 650w btw!

Usually it hovers in the range of 400 to 450w max..
and our contents are not always at max backlight to consume this level!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back