Sony LCD - X and Z series and panasonic at cheap prices ...

pannags

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the onset of the festive season, e-zone is offering a few oudated Sony LCD models at throwaway prices. What particularly caught my eye were the following models:

Panasonic 42LZ80 - MRP 67k - Offer 40k

Sony 46X450A - MRP 203k!!! - Offer 60k

Sony 46550A - MRP 94k - Offer 75k

Sony 40Z450A - MRP 113k - Offer 75k

Sony 40W550A - MRP 84k - Offer 55k

Can anyone please suggest if they compare well with the EX series of nextgen models?

Needless to say, some of them are already outta stock!!!

Thanks,
Pannags

PS: e-zone also offers festival freebies in the form of gift vouchers, in addition to the above.

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the onset of the festive season, e-zone is offering a few oudated Sony LCD models at throwaway prices. What particularly caught my eye were the following models:

Panasonic 42LZ80 - MRP 67k - Offer 40k

Sony 46550A - MRP 94k - Offer 75k

Sony 40Z450A - MRP 113k - Offer 75k

Sony 40W550A - MRP 84k - Offer 55k

Can anyone please suggest if they compare well with the EX series of nextgen models?

Needless to say, some of them are already outta stock!!!

Thanks,
Pannags

PS: e-zone also offers festival freebies in the form of gift vouchers, in addition to the above.

203k for 60k or 103k for 60k if its 203k just pick it up;)

Yessir!!! the X series used to be freaking expensive as I remember ... dunno if there's something missing with those models!

Just check if it has panel inside :p but I can second my recomendation for the W series having owned it for four years + :cool: . As always bigger the better :rolleyes:.

I picked up a demo Sony 32" V550 some time back and it is awesome for
both SD and HD viewing.

If the X is a segment above the V which I think it is, you can eyes closed
with the

The V has 4 HDMI inputs which really becomes handy. The X should have
the same or more. Also I kind of vaguely remember the X is a 100 hz motion
flow (dont count me on this).

Just make sure that it comes with 1 year standard warranty from the
company (and not any kind of dealer warranty).

which ezone bangalore if its X450A is indeed available for 60k i might pick one myself.
As a local dimming RGB LED with amazing build quality ,same goes to the sound quality.

The W550A is almost indentical to EX500 series as far as performance goes,it even as better soound.
The Z550A series comes with a 10bit panel and 200hz motionflow ,again quite cheap for a 46".
The Z450A good for gaming with ultra low input lag,has much better sound,the first lcd AFAIK to crack the 1080lines of motion resolution,although whether one can actually benefit from the extra motion resolution is a different story.

The X450A is a steal for 60k so is the Z550A both blow away the EX series in pretty much everything.

Last edited:
Well! It seems like these models were available only here and there and in low quantity.

Have a contact in Bangalore and will try to find out more.

Well where is "HERE"

A cuz sent me those prices that were apparently showing on the internet - some of which already indicate outta stock!

I was at the e-Zone in Rajajinagar today and they apparently don't seem to stock any of those anymore :annoyed:

BTW, I found the support very close to pathetic - no remote controller for the models on display!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back