sony system main unit issue

Ankush thakur

hi i have sony mhc-gn88n main unit issue i was on that system press the any mude md and dvd is going a standby mude then i will try power unplugged and plugged in again then display is come then doing same is going in standby. my contact number is 9873952175 kindly give any body solve the issue

Hi

Disconnect all wires including speakers and reattach carefully...check if there is any leakage or broken speaker wires etc.....the unit is going into protection mode.....

Try another power socket....sometimes power differences makes the system go into protection mode....

Lastly, you may need to visit a technician to resolve or search on google where people post their feedback and experiences when such issues are faced....I rely on google searches....everything is available...

hi i have sony mhc-gn88n main unit issue i was on that system press the any mude md and dvd is going a standby mude then i will try power unplugged and plugged in again then display is come then doing same is going in standby. my contact number is 9873952175 kindly give any body solve the issue

Welcome to the forum. Do Proof Read your post so that others can understand easily. To me it sounds like a firmware issue and would suggest you take it to a service center.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back