Sound from HDMI splitter is not working in marantz pm7004

mathew_phil

I am using marantz pm7004 . I want to input my AVR sound out to the amp. My AVR do not have any pre out. So I have tried with a HDMI sound splitter and the out of splitter (RCA) connected to amp input. The splitter i have bought from Amazon and it is saying that the output is analog. But it is not working. Any other solution for this pls.

I am using marantz pm7004 . I want to input my AVR sound out to the amp. My AVR do not have any pre out. So I have tried with a HDMI sound splitter and the out of splitter (RCA) connected to amp input. The splitter i have bought from Amazon and it is saying that the output is analog. But it is not working. Any other solution for this pls.
Hope u connected powersupply to the splitter?
Share the photograph of ur Hdmi to rca converter splitter.

RCA out audio from HDMI splitter will not be true multichannel - doesn’t it have Optical out ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back