Source for inductors, caps and resistors in Mumbai

keith_correa

Mumbai DIY'ers:

For a x-over, I need to source some polypropelene and NPE caps, wirewound resistors and need some aircore inductors wound. I know all these will be available at Lamington Road but I'm requesting any folks who know to direct me to specific shops there that you know stock these. Since L.Rd. is so vast with shops in it's numerous bylanes and shops in various floors of buildings there, I do not want to spend time searching in the dark without a light. Hence, requesting you to provide that light :)

I can source all of these from the US, but the earliest a mule will be arriving is next month and I don't want to wait that long :eek:hyeah:

I have visited few shops at "Topiwala Lane" and "Tara Temple Lane" in Lamington Road, who stock polyproylene caps. I could never find anyone having stock of aircore inductors.

I dont remember the exact names of the shop. But there are only few shops and its not difficult to identify.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back