Speaker / Amp combo for Heavy Metal music

is in

Hi All,

I listen to Heavy Metal mostly. I seek suggestion on a Amp / Speaker combo with a budget or around 25-30K.

Are Norge speakers good at handling heavy music?

Thanks!

Welcome to hifi ....you can browse thread there is lots of discussion done for budget setup , and already there is products available in hifimart which can fulfilled your desired in great pricing .

By the way your locations lokatata or Kolkata .....?

Hi, avoid norge for heavy metal listening. For heavy metal, you'll need good highs, good lows and a selective mids roll-off. I use the NAD 106 and NAD 216thx combine which suits this very well (assuming that you are using a good source). The 1980s was when heavy metal dominated and hence, a lot of the floor standers of the 1980s are ideal for the purpose. I also have a Technics SB A33 floor standing master piece which has room-rocking base, coming out of two 10-inch woofers on each channel. Metallica's black album and Def Leppard's Hysteria are a treat to listen to on these speakers. I have a friend who's selling his as he is relocating to the United States and can help you procure them if you are interested. If you are on a limited budget, its better to look for good pre-used stuff which will serve you well. Thanks

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back