Speaker pairing with Yamaha Aventage AVRs

N-Joy

I just got a Yamaha RX A1080 AV receiver from a relative since he was barely using it

Just wanted to understand which speaker brands pair well with Yamaha AVRs , I would try n audition them before I can make a buy

Going through various recent posts on this forum and some others, I could see that the following bookshelf speakers are within my budget of around 1-1.2L for Left and Right speakers.

KEF Q350
Polk Audio Reserve 200
QAcoustics range of speakers
Klipsch Reference Premiere 600 II
XTZ Spirit

Please share your experiences or thoughts on pairing of the above speakers with Yamaha AVRs, I want to add Left and Right channels now and rest later.

I just got a Yamaha RX A1080 AV receiver from a relative since he was barely using it

Just wanted to understand which speaker brands pair well with Yamaha AVRs , I would try n audition them before I can make a buy

Going through various recent posts on this forum and some others, I could see that the following bookshelf speakers are within my budget of around 1-1.2L for Left and Right speakers.

KEF Q350
Polk Audio Reserve 200
QAcoustics range of speakers
Klipsch Reference Premiere 600 II
XTZ Spirit

Please share your experiences or thoughts on pairing of the above speakers with Yamaha AVRs, I want to add Left and Right channels now and rest later.

Like Marantz, Most speakers pair well with Yamaha, either if possible for you to take the AVR to the dealer place and hook up, you will know better there.....else some dealers offer home demo (possibly for a price) where they can get those speakers and you can hook up at home to hear how it sounds....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back