Speaker Stand for Onkyo HT-S3300

bigdaddy24

Hi Guys
Could you please let me know where can i find Speaker Stands for my Speakers?

Should i mount them on wall or stand will be fine?

Thanks

With such low end speakers, you don't really need stands. Good stands cost upwards of 10k/pair so no point with these speakers.

You can buy mopads for $53/pair shipped through ebay.com. They improve the sound quality by a decent margin, but dunno if they would have an effect on the onkyo since they are just satellites.

If I were you I would just leave them the way they are, or at least not spend much/any more money on them.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
So i will wall mount them.
But i just have one concern.
Will just a one screw hold the weight of the speakers?
Anyone done that?
Any pictures will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
So i will wall mount them.
But i just have one concern.
Will just a one screw hold the weight of the speakers?
Anyone done that?
Any pictures will be appreciated.

Thanks

Original Onkyo speaker stands costs Rs.2500/- from Modern World, Bangalore. They also have non-branded speaker stands for Rs.1500/-. However, both of them have the problem of you sticking the speakers with a two way sticker to the stands which I didn't like. The stands are elegant and wires can pass through the rods.

I ditched the idea of speakers stands for my rear speakers considering it would disturb walking around the room. I wall mounted the speakers with a simple 2 inch screw and and it is sturdy.

Thanks for the replies guys.
In the Manual they say that they have provided some rubber parts which need to be stick to the rear of the speaker when you wall mount them.

I havent seen them in the package.
Anyone knows about that?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys.
In the Manual they say that they have provided some rubber parts which need to be stick to the rear of the speaker when you wall mount them.

I havent seen them in the package.
Anyone knows about that?

Thanks

you get a black rubber strip (it should be in the accessories packet) which includes round rubber stoppers with glue on one end to hold the speakers firmly.

you get a black rubber strip (it should be in the accessories packet) which includes round rubber stoppers with glue on one end to hold the speakers firmly.

There are two types of strips. One is to hold firmly when you place it in the stand and other is to prevent vibrating and damaging the speaker when you wall mount it.

You will see it in the accessories pack large set of stoppers.

Hope you didn't throw away :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back