speaker suggestion for virtue two amps with upgraded power supply

venk61176

Hi,

I have ordered virtue 2 amps from USA and will be getting it through one of my friends.

its a cute little tripath amps that can drive good sensitive speakers adequately well.

These days I dream of Virtue driving Zu audio or Saadhana and it will be quite a site. I know in reality cannot afford them.

As of now my short list stands at.

HSU 2 way horn bookshelf with Sub
MA Rx1
MA RX6
KEF IQ50
Era 5
S520 with Bass stand

Thanks
Venkat

The Era 5 is not available here as far as I know, Virtue amps sound good with the usher S520 as per the virtue audio circle forum. I don't know about the rest though. S520 with bass stands are not available here, you can instead look at the V series from Usher

cheers

Hi,

I have ordered virtue 2 amps from USA and will be getting it through one of my friends.

its a cute little tripath amps that can drive good sensitive speakers adequately well.

These days I dream of Virtue driving Zu audio or Saadhana and it will be quite a site. I know in reality cannot afford them.

MA Rx1
MA RX6
KEF IQ50
Era 5
S520 with Bass stand

Thanks
Venkat

Hi,

MA Rx1
MA RX6
KEF IQ50
Era 5
S520 with Bass stand

Thanks
Venkat

Good to see someone who is familiar with Zu.

The Soul superfly is making waves !:)

ooh, someone's getting a virtue audio amp :). It's on my 'to buy' list somewhere along the way. I love the 'tripath sound' anyways, and the tripath sound with more power and grip.....what more could one ask for?

Hi Psychotropic,

Most of time it I see your are fascinated by GSU research speaker designer. I wont reveal the name and he has parted ways with StereoMojo.

Usher S520
Epiphany -> I think thats what you have now.
Era

Whats your suggestion would be. For me KEF and Monitor audio sounded much better in terms of soundstage and separation in terms of Axis.

Nova, Mac mini, Era5 seems like an excellent desktop option. But I am sold on the sound of virtue as it somewhat resembles tube and also have the option of running it on pure DC. I dont think can afford Redwine :mad:.

My belief is that it may pair excellent with Monitor audio especially RX2 or Bx2

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back