Speakers In Bangalore & Hyderabad

crest delta

Hi Team,

Thanks for admitting me to this wonderful Hi-Fi world.
I wanted to audition some speaker brands in Bangalore or Hydrabad ( keep on travelling) . The brands I am keen is Dali , B&W and Focal.
My preference is for the Dali -given my budget. Can someone pls suggest names and contact details of the stores where I can audition the Dali speakers in Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Hi Team,

I wanted to audition some speaker brands in Bangalore or Hydrabad ( keep on travelling) . The brands I am keen is Dali , B&W and Focal.
My preference is for the Dali -given my budget. Can someone pls suggest names and contact details of the stores where I can audition the Dali speakers in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Hi :)

Below are the dealers for Dali in hyderabad. They have quite a nice fat spread as can be seen on the below brand page. You might want to take an appointment if you want to audition. All the best :)

Hi Team,

Bangalore for Dali .HT STORE they are official dealer of Dali.

Hi :)

Below are the dealers for Dali in hyderabad. They have quite a nice fat spread as can be seen on the below brand page. You might want to take an appointment if you want to audition. All the best :)

I checked they are not having Dali . They have B&W and others ..

Indiq is Indian based speaker company. Their speakers are liked by many including self. If interested, you can do audition at their place in Bangalore which resembles to home set up

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back