SQ of recent Vinyl releases

soniramesh

I am planning to order recently releases vinyl....Chandni and Lahme from NGH and wondering if anyone has insights into the SQ for these LPs

none of the new releases are a patch on the original pressings . comparing them with their 1/10th priced cd versions is another story in disappointment. i am buying them more out of trivia then anything else. but i ve limited myself to previously unreleased music. all the titles you ve mentioned, try to find their old releases. strictly my opinion.

Any one bought the new release of 'hum kisise kum naheen'. Recently ordered a Lp from Amazon after Seeing the description and picture which is of the old LP sleeve and the seller is pritham music. By seeing only one left in the stock, I ordered thinking that the LP is from the initial release. Got really irritated when I received the package with the NEW SAREGAMA labled LP.

I want our FMs comment on the SQ of this new edition of SAREGAMA as I heard that all or most of the newly released LP are not of good SQ. Kindly revert with your comments as I have to initiate the 'Return' of this LP.

Thanks/Regards

I bought Shri420 from Amazon India, it turns out to be digitally remastered [emoji23][emoji23].

Good quality 180gm pressing, not very bad SQ wise, still better than all mp3 or a old Cd versions I have, and gives the clear sound signature which I'd prefer for older songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone bought one/more of "The Essential...." series of LPs release by Sony? If so, any insights into the SQ .......

Hi friends,

Anybody heared Saregama titles maine pyar kiya and disco dancer new vinyls? Some amazon reviewers gives five star rating about sq. Please let me know the sq if anyone bought.

Thanks
Ramesh

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

hai all

have anyone got the "Dil se" LP released by Venus. If so, How is the sound quality? pls confirm as this is available for a limited period from vinylworld.in for 1200/- including shipping.
Regards
pakecc

Hello friends,

Did you buy new releases of Aradhana, Jewel Thief and Abhimaan LPs. Am eager to know the sound quality before buying. Though I possess all the first pressings, still it would be mint LPs.

Thanks in advance,
Sourav

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back