Stabilizer for LCD and plasma

joshiks7

Hi,
I am going to purchase Panny plasma 42ST50
AND SONY LCD 32CX420.

Do I need to install separate stabilizer for both?
If yes, which brand?

Thanks, any details about stabilizer? What is approx. cost?
Just off topic-- do we need stabilizer for Whirlpool 483L fridge and Hiatchi 1.5t invertor AC?

v-guard digi series. If the TVs are in different rooms then use two stabilizers.

hi
Make sure the stabilizer comes with a analog OR a digital display showing the actual input & output voltage.:)the stabs which comes with only LEDs are some times will have a eratic outputs like input is 230v and if u measure the out put it will be something 250 to 260v. it happened with me & my TVs powersuply unit got burnt (it was a reputed brand stab). so once u have a display showing the output u r sure about the voltage. Due to this reson only to avoid customer complaints the stab makers keep LED instead of a meter.:cool: (Also if there is a eratic fluctuation in output u will know with the meter.)

+1 for surge protector. It's must for hifi units.
Just make sure you get it branded and should be very good at response.
Belkin is too good and even they are assuring 1lakh insurance if something goes wrong.

You should not use UPS>Stabilizer as it can cause unwanted problems. Stabilizer > UPS is OK but the stabilizer should be of higher KVA than the UPS. For example I'm using a 5KVA servo stab and I have connected a 1.2KVA UPS to it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back