Stereo amp and floor stand speaker suggestions needed.

Friends,
Many have suggested to audition speakers with your amp. Is is a common practice to carry your amp to shop and ask for audition?
Anything additional to take care?

Thanks.

Friends,
Many have suggested to audition speakers with your amp. Is is a common practice to carry your amp to shop and ask for audition?
Anything additional to take care?

Thanks.

Yes its best to carry your own amp and your music to audition. That ways you reduce the variables by as much as you can.

MaSh

Yes its best to carry your own amp and your music to audition. That ways you reduce the variables by as much as you can.

MaSh
Thanks @MaSh . I'll carry my amp. I was just worried that the store owner should not get surprised to see some one bringing amp along. Looks like people do it.

I hate people who ask for advise on forums and then don't even bother to update the forum members on what the finally did. Apparently, I am also one of them :eek:
I asked for the suggestions for FS and amp and received valuable suggestions here. Got slightly (around 2.5 years) delayed in posting about my purchase.
I carried my amp and auditioned few speakers. I finalized Dali Zensor 5 due to sound clarity it offered in this size.

Thank you all.

I hate people who ask for advise on forums and then don't even bother to update the forum members on what the finally did. Apparently, I am also one of them :eek:
I asked for the suggestions for FS and amp and received valuable suggestions here. Got slightly (around 2.5 years) delayed in posting about my purchase.
I carried my amp and auditioned few speakers. I finalized Dali Zensor 5 due to sound clarity it offered in this size.

Thank you all.
It's Better late than never!
Congratulations for your purchase..

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back