stereo amp availability in chennai

amateur

Do anyone know where can I get in chennai the stereo amps such as ?

Rotel
NAD
Marantz
Denon

Also seeing Norge and Craftel..

Decibel, Pro Fx lots of dealers out there. Audiocraft for Craftel, search for Marc on this forum for his contact no. As for Norge, contact Mr. Shyam Bajaj directly.

There is one Stereo amplifier from Torvin. I Guezz the model is G20 (22K) 2 * 100W RMS per Channel. It is a solid performer... I have auditioned that... Give a try for that too...

@ amateur - check out classifieds on this forum, a forum member has put his NAD C372 amp for sale. It's a year old and I guess he was quoting 22k, anyway check it out. It's a pretty good amp IMO.

NAD amp on the forum is quoted 25k.... But tons of searches and feedbacks from experts recomend buying it . Wish I had the money ....... :rolleyes:

Do anyone know where can I get in chennai the stereo amps such as ?
Rotel
NAD
Marantz
Denon
Also seeing Norge and Craftel..

Rotel -> No chennai dealer. Available in Bangalore but too costly compared to peers
NAD -> Decibel. Contact Raghu, he is a member here
Marantz -> Refex Pro-Acoustics, T. Nagar
Denon - > Profx in Spencer Plaza
Norge -> availabe only in Mumbai. but they deliver through post.

Dear as i saw in this forum that many people are recomending NORGE Amplifiers and could not get it on time through Mr.Shyam Bajaj,Mumbai.So i decided to deal with Norge.As you must be knowing That i am Dealer For SONODYNE in chennai,I also deal in Yamaha AV Receivers,Denon A V Receivers and Design Own Speakers As per the Budged of the client.

Thanks

Hi Praveen,

Glad that you will be the dealer for Norge in Chennai.. Hope you are getting both the models Norge 1000 & Norge 2000... Update us when you receive them, i ll drop in for an audition...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back