stereo amp for polk audio tsx 330

thenovice

Hi all
After a lot of brainstorming and reading reviews here I had finally decided to buy denon x500 and polk audio tsx 330 floor standers. As my main requirement is music and a stereo setup is better suited i started looking for a stereo amp.
Came across a certain norge straightline I in an av max magazine, but is not shown on the norge audio site. Any idea why?
Also suggestions for best suited stereo amp for polk audio tsx 330 floor standers ( that i have finalised and no compromise on that).y budget is max 25k
Thanx in advance

Hi

To enjoy good punchy warmth in music, would recommend that you look at Marantz / Cambridge Audio / NAD amplifiers as they deliver TRUE power RMS unlike other competitive brands available which would be cheaper.....

HiFi Mart has some good deals going on....you may also want to alternatively check with your local dealers on some good offers....

Marantz
PM 5005
PM 6004

Cambridge Audio
Azur 351A

Based on the connectivity requirements and appearance, decide and make your purchase.

+1 for efernand1.
IMHO, Polk speakers will not do justice for music. They are good for movies.
Music is all depend upon their personal tastes. Good luck!

Dear thenovice..
As per many review of our members polkaudio is best suited for movies..request to audition it before ur purchase..
As an user Check for Dali speakers ..they are good for both music n movies..

Hi folks
Any feedback on the Jamo C607...for music essentially.
And a good stereo amp to go with these floorstanding speakers.
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back