Stereo setup under 30k

amalanil

I will be using a PC or laptop mostly. Currently planning on getting a 2.0 setup and upgrade to 2.1 setup later. Should I use a dac for better results? If yes, is the budget a constraint?
I believe the budget only allows powered speakers. Are there any powered speakers with sub outs?
Will be using mostly for music and occasional movie watching.

You can look for good 2.0 system with sub out

My no 1 recommendation is

Jbl Lsr 305 i purchased it after doing too much research you can check the review for it if interested you can pm me

But now looking to sell it also as i updated with proper avr & surround sound system

I will be using a PC or laptop mostly. Currently planning on getting a 2.0 setup and upgrade to 2.1 setup later. Should I use a dac for better results? If yes, is the budget a constraint?
I believe the budget only allows powered speakers. Are there any powered speakers with sub outs?
Will be using mostly for music and occasional movie watching.
JBL LSR308 IIs studio monitors are available for 15k each on Amazon. 8" drivers and pretty good bass as per reviews. You can consider those

Have been doing lots of research in this area, and the JBL 308 seem the best bang for the buck. They would have high bass - if you enjoy it then nothing like it. Considering the base driver size, not sure you would need a sub anytime soon.
Also check out the powered Edifier range - has got good reviews. They might address the sub out requirement although i wuld suggest going for an amp with dac and sub out later kn.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back