Subwoofer and surround sound speaker suggestions

sid0710

I currently have the following set-up:

i) ELAC Uni-fi UC5 Center Speaker

ii) ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers

iii) Denon AVRX1400H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver

Suggestions for a compatible subwoofer to go along with it under 500 dollars. I will be getting it from the US, hence the budget in dollars. Also, suggestions for surround speakers.

Also, the current set-up uses 120 to 240 volt transformer as that was also bought from US. It sometimes jerks while playing so any recommended solution for that?

I currently have the following set-up:

i) ELAC Uni-fi UC5 Center Speaker

ii) ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers

iii) Denon AVRX1400H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver

Suggestions for a compatible subwoofer to go along with it under 500 dollars. I will be getting it from the US, hence the budget in dollars. Also, suggestions for surround speakers.

Also, the current set-up uses 120 to 240 volt transformer as that was also bought from US. It sometimes jerks while playing so any recommended solution for that?
Svs or rythmik sub.

Would it not be a headache to pass through customs with such heavy equipment?

Also, packing and carrying the huge sub in a bag will be a challenge too. Where did you get the AVR and ELAC from ? US? If yes, was all that in a single trip? AVR + 2.1 ELAC?

Those Unifi speakers are like 13kg combined and are big in size.

If not a problem, get the ELAC 6.2 or 5.2 as surround and the same ELAC sub. They will match with your existing sound signature. I hope you like your Unifi speakers.

I think you can go for complete Elac set up. They do have good surround speakers and subwoofer

You can consider SVS PB1000 as well.
But in case you need to pay duty, the price difference reduces.
You won't get the India warranty as well.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back