SubWoofer Help

MZB

Hi All ,

I finally ended up buying a 5.0 used gear as my first HT set Up from one of the FM who has been since helping me with all my queries . Thanks to him . My first gear is All Energy RC series set up ( FS / CS / SS )

Thanks to all HFV FM who have guided me to the world of Hi Fi and to take on my final decision.Else I would have definately ended up with one of those HTiB's .

Please help me decide on Sub to complete my 5.1 Set up from the below shortlisted one's -

Velodyne Eq Max 10
Velodyne Impact 12
SVS PC 12 NSD
REL T5
JBL ES250P

From the list you mentioned remove the impact and JBL ... Proceed your hunt for the rest based on your budget. :)

The best person to comment would be the person from whom you've bought the current gear. If I am assuming correctly, he's a bass lover and had been using Velodyne with the current Energy speakers.

REL have a long history and are one of the pioneers in making subwoofers. Their Storm and Strata series are classics. Not sure about T5 but the name says a lot.

The best person to comment would be the person from whom you've bought the current gear. If I am assuming correctly, he's a bass lover and had been using Velodyne with the current Energy speakers.

hmmmmmmmm . I am not that a great lover of bass !!!

REL have a long history and are one of the pioneers in making subwoofers. Their Storm and Strata series are classics. Not sure about T5 but the name says a lot.

am not able to make out anything from the name . If you could please enlighten me . The series available in India seems to be R series / T series and Gibraltar series . And even the entry level is costlier than the mid level of brands like Velodyne .

Subwoofers for Home Audiophiles | USA, UK, Asia, Worldwide| REL Acoustics

I believe you have offer from another FM for a used sub, why not give it a try???

After all you have already gone the used route so far. Just because another FM said its not to be considered is incorrect. ALWAYS judge for yourself if it works for you or not...

I believe you have offer from another FM for a used sub, why not give it a try???

After all you have already gone the used route so far. Just because another FM said its not to be considered is incorrect. ALWAYS judge for yourself if it works for you or not...

:).....Where Can I also have an access to the HFV times of Mumbai ???:lol::eek:hyeah:

SVS ..right ?

It is in Mumbai . It is difficult for me as of now to travel to Mumbai .

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back