Subwoofer repair at Thiruvananthapuram

haripkv

Hello FMs.

I have a custom made active subwoofer of Peerless Tymphany driver. It was made one year back. It started giving out vibration noise on some tracks (for eg. Starting of Dil se re). Can anybody help me by sharing contact details of any good technician here at Thiruvananthapuram who can resolve this.

Thank you 😊.

Last edited:
Hello FMs.

I have a custom made active subwoofer of Peerless Tymphany driver. It was made one year back. It started giving out vibration noise on some tracks (for eg. Starting of Dil se re). Can anybody help me by sharing contact details of any good technician here at Thiruvananthapuram who can resolve this.

Thank you 😊.
I think it might be because of something being lose or wires touching the woofer cone. Put a mat under the subwoofer and check all screws etc., make sure there is no air leakage from anywhere except the port.

Hello FMs.

Thank you 😊.
Hi Hari,

May be you can try checking in Lumin Systems or Sharleo which are based in trivandrum who build their own speakers /subs .

Sarat

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back