Suggest Good VFM LCD's 19" to 26"

santhukp

im planning to buy a LCD tv before the start of world cup FIFA.bugget is between Rs15000 to Rs20000.

santhu.. 19in wud do no good for watching the worldcup.. however u can plan for 26-32.. also if you can increase the price band a lil u can get in 32 in bracket...

Well i wouldn't touch those 22" and 26" lcds most come with the crappy TN panels.
32" would be better ,considering you live in chennai the HQ for grey market distribution of lcds in souther india ,you can get a sony 32" BX300 for about 24k or less.

LG 26LU10UR (Jazz Atom) comes with IPS panel and has decent sound. I agree with theironhorse that 19 inch would be no good. Better to go in for 22 inch monitor and use external TV tuner. But again these monitors usually use TN panels which are only 6 bit. So check out 26 inchers from Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG. I don't know what panels are used by Sony/Samsung/Panasonic in their 26" lineup but I do know for sure that LG use IPS panels in their Jazz Atom series. Avoid TN panel based TVs as they have very poor vertical viewing angles and extremely poor colour reproduction.

The cheapest "decent" 32 inchi LCD I have come across is from videocon for 21K.....I was pretty impressed by the DTH SD picture on it, couldnt expect more from a 21K 32 inchie I guess.......

bought sony bravia 22" KLV-22BX300 .Happy with the picture quality getting from the normal Cable connection. will get the set top box by evening.
more posts after that..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back