Suggest Some Best 32 Inch TV @ 15k !

Actually , I am using 16yr old CRT ... It's still working after some repairs recently ...
So , I am afraid If I buy new LED and if it get faults , then my parents would think I have made a wrong decision ...
Also some brands give 3 yrs warranty but they don't respond ...
Yesterday I made clear to my parents that LED TV work for 3-5 yrs only ... So I am thinking not to spend too much on LED TV ..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

I would say you did the right thing....possibly a LCD or Plasma will last a bit longer than a LED....

https://lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lcdtv/lcdtv-lifetime.shtml

The other below links have ample information which should bring you upto speed when it comes to decision making.....

HDTV Technology Options: Plasma vs. LED vs. LCD, and Beyond

https://www.lifewire.com/truth-about-so-called-led-televisions-1847935

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/te...e4182408/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

Hope for the best, spend less and choose a brand that offers maximum cover..

If you want to own a LED TV and don't want to burn your pocket, here is an idea if you like it.. Get a TV for 10K, with 3 yrs warranty.. When the 3rd warranty is abt to expire, sell it on OLX.. It can fetch you 50% value (5k).. Add an other 5K, get an other 32 inch with 3 yrs warranty..

This way, you spend only 15 ~ 16K but covered for 6 yrs time, which is much much better than investing on the "Big Brands" in one shot and hoping that it won't fail after warranty period..

Now the question is which brand is giving 3 year warranty for 10K price on 32 inch LED TV .
Looking for a 32 inch TV.
I am at Delhi.
Using CRT but it is faulty now for more than 2-3 years.

Non Branded Imported (Malaysian) ones are available without warranty for 10K and with 1 year warranty around 12K. No more warranty is available in this case.

Now the question is which brand is giving 3 year warranty for 10K price on 32 inch LED TV .
Looking for a 32 inch TV.
I am at Delhi.
Using CRT but it is faulty now for more than 2-3 years.

Non Branded Imported (Malaysian) ones are available without warranty for 10K and with 1 year warranty around 12K. No more warranty is available in this case.

MMX 32 inch - https://www.flipkart.com/micromax-81cm-32-inch-hd-ready-led-tv/p/itmexknknhvx6fav?pid=TVSEXKNKBWYUY5P8&srno=s_1_1&otracker=search&lid=LSTTVSEXKNKBWYUY5P8EY2OZW&fm=SEARCH&iid=ae392287-0949-42ba-b0d1-6716bdb67b5e.TVSEXKNKBWYUY5P8.SEARCH&qH=0160cf25d7d06a61

With some offers (HDFC cards), you could get it for 11K..

From Flipkart :
Important Note :
To avail 2 Years Extended Warranty Offer-Extended Warranty Registration is mandatory within 30 days of Purchase date only, after 30 days EW cant be registered EW Registration can be done : 1. By Calling at our Customer Care (Toll Free) Number : 1800 102 3999 First Priority. 2. By login at : MiService.micromaxinfo.com (Can be loin in explorer Mobile (Android/Windows/Apple), Laptop and PC). 3. By sending SMS at 92122 30707 SMS text is EW Also Customer can raise query and log Call for Installation By Downloading Micromax Mobile APP : Micromax Home Assit (Picture attached) on Android Mobile phones.

Hi , I am buying new LED TV in 2-3 days , I have option of Sony 24 inch or Panasonic 32 Inch @ budget of Rs.15k ... Which one should I buy ??
P.S : some companies provide warranty , but don't respond well on time ...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Bro,
If you want to buy LED TV just drop the idea, why I am telling is because, there he no life guarantee for these tvs. In last 3 years 3 tvs have gone just like that just after 1-2 months of warranty getting expired.
I can name the TVs.
1. Haier TV. 2 sets
2. Samsung TV. 1 set.

I am currently in a battle with the last TV set of Samsung, it got expired just after 2 months of warranty getting expired.
There is customer care which responds properly, but never action is taken. Those people regional manager etc came to my house 2-3 times, they even changed the set supposedly but the problem of shadow continues. Now the regional manager local manager and technician will pick call and put pocket in the phone.
I am fed up and I want to approach consumer court.
Its a never ending trial.
I am looking for a box tv set, at least those did not have problems like these LED tvs.

Go for any crt tv, ie box tv, they are lot better than the LCD or LED tv. You can get only second hand tv in box type.
I changed 3 tvs already, lot of issues with these LCD panels and LED tvs.
Main issue is with warranty, even if you go for extended warranty these companies sony, samsung haier, LG they will blame on something else, your tv is gone due to bad stabilizer or power fluctuation or even DTH connection.
They can blame it on anything and get away, if you are having spare time you can do rounds to court, running behind warranty and not dependable service of these TVs.

Some might even tell it is bad luck, but trust me, quality of these LCD tv and LED Tv are not good, they are designed these days to last 1 year max or 2 years max. After that you have to change tv.
Sad truth. These are no more consumer durables.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Ordered yesterday.
It will be delivered and installed within coming Sunday - Tuesday.

Great.. Try to finish the steps to avail Extended warranty (within 30 days of purchase) as soon as the TV is installed..

An other feature worth mentioning is, these MMX LED TV decode DTS and DD signals (2.0) from TV's USB port, though there is no logo on the TV nor any mention of it anywhere..

Most TV decode Dolby Digital, but not DTS from TV's USB port..

Hi
When my favorite Panasonic Plasma 42V20D stopped working due to a hairline crack in the panel after using 5 years, bought a 40 inch VU 406575 from Flipkart last year at Rs.16240/-.Also bought additional warranty from VU directly for peace of mind.
TV is working with out any issues as of now.

Thanks,
Dijeesh.

My suggestion would be AOC . AOC manufactures the panels IPS displays and 32 inch tv comes with full HD and an IPS panel .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back