suggestion for speakers AVR pioneer 930.

heyraj

Hello Friends. I have just bought a used pioneer vsx-930 avr. I want to buy good matching speakers for this avr. and my sources are download bollywood and hollywood movies and downloaded mp3 or flac format songs. all will be played by Desktop cpu through hdmi to avr. my main usage is movies 70% and music 30%. my hall size is 20x16. in jodhpur, rajasthan, there is no demo available here. so i am totally depends on all of you expert's opinion and online reviews. my budget is 25000 for front speakers. and can stretch max 5000 more.

i can add surround later and can use my old pioneer satellite for now.And i will add subwoofer definitely bcz i am bass loving guy but not boomy bass. just want heart thumping bass.maximum budget for subwoofer 20k-25k.

I have considered 2 option according to my budget for front speakers according to online reviews and my budget. not auditioned anything. bcz not available here.

1. taga harmony 606 se 5.0 speaker set
2. pioneer AJ FS52 and Pioneer SP-C22 center

subwoofer no idea yet.but can go for 2 subwoofer under 30000. it is highest. if it is better than one subwoofer setup.

Does these speaker good match with pioneer 930. i am looking for slightly warm sound.or do you have any other suggestion for different speakers and subwoofer.

suggestion please.

Hello Friends. I have just bought a used pioneer vsx-930 avr. I want to buy good matching speakers for this avr. and my sources are download bollywood and hollywood movies and downloaded mp3 or flac format songs. all will be played by Desktop cpu through hdmi to avr. my main usage is movies 70% and music 30%. my hall size is 20x16. in jodhpur, rajasthan, there is no demo available here. so i am totally depends on all of you expert's opinion and online reviews. my budget is 25000 for front speakers. and can stretch max 5000 more.

i can add surround later and can use my old pioneer satellite for now.And i will add subwoofer definitely bcz i am bass loving guy but not boomy bass. just want heart thumping bass.maximum budget for subwoofer 20k-25k.

I have considered 2 option according to my budget for front speakers according to online reviews and my budget. not auditioned anything. bcz not available here.

1. taga harmony 606 se 5.0 speaker set
2. pioneer AJ FS52 and Pioneer SP-C22 center

subwoofer no idea yet.but can go for 2 subwoofer under 30000. it is highest. if it is better than one subwoofer setup.

Does these speaker good match with pioneer 930. i am looking for slightly warm sound.or do you have any other suggestion for different speakers and subwoofer.

suggestion please.

Hii,

From my personal experience, i have been using Pioneer Vsx 1131 & Taga 606 5.0 & believe me, its bang for the bucks. I have manually tuned the speakers to brighter side as i like brighter sound. My room size is 15 x 11 & this setup is more than enough for my apartment. You can buy it with eyes closed if an audition is not possible for you.

Taga 5.0 speakers available on HiFi Mart....the SE version ...better built quality , materials and components...

See some YouTube videos to get some idea.......

in jodhpur, rajasthan, there is no demo available here.

Best would be to pick it online..

my hall size is 20x16. my main usage is movies 70% and music 30%.

i can add surround later and can use my old pioneer satellite for now

For your room size, dual (identical subs) would be better.. You should look to use Pioneer satellite as you fronts & add the subwoofer first than changing your fronts.. Adding a subwoofer can give you more oomph to movies than merely changing fronts, where you would still miss out on oomph..

my budget is 25000 for front speakers. and can stretch max 5000 more. pioneer AJ FS52 and Pioneer SP-C22 center

What if it is a worlds most popular & affordable brand and yet can't accomodate in your budget ? :) Look at other VFM products in your budget..

Best would be to pick it online..

For your room size, dual (identical subs) would be better.. You should look to use Pioneer satellite as you fronts & add the subwoofer first than changing your fronts.. Adding a subwoofer can give you more oomph to movies than merely changing fronts, where you would still miss out on oomph..

What if it is a worlds most popular & affordable brand and yet can't accomodate in your budget ? :) Look at other VFM products in your budget..
Thank you sir. Will consider.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back