Suggestion required

ganapsin

Hi All..
i am planning to setup 7.1 home theater pls suggest me best A/V receivers, player,speakers & cable.. my budget 2 to 3 lakh. one of my friend suggest me to buy Yamaha Rx-Z11 or Rx-Z7 model AV Receiver with B&W 600series speaker package... i am in great confusion.

Need all your help .........

One more doubt friends

Which one is best for me?
1. 7.1 AV Receiver+speakers+bluray player
2. 7.1 AV Receiver pre amplifier +7 ch power amplifier
3. 7.1 AV Receiver pre amplifier + (2+2+2) 3 separate power amp
My room size is 800sq ft

i am planning to setup 7.1 home theater pls suggest me best A/V receivers, player,speakers & cable.. my budget 2 to 3 lakh. one of my friend suggest me to buy Yamaha Rx-Z11 or Rx-Z7 model AV Receiver with B&W 600series speaker package... i am in great confusion.

Which one is best for me?
1. 7.1 AV Receiver+speakers+bluray player
2. 7.1 AV Receiver pre amplifier +7 ch power amplifier
3. 7.1 AV Receiver pre amplifier + (2+2+2) 3 separate power amp
My room size is 800sq ft

A few points:

(1) At the outset, I think you need to recheck you prices. A Z-11 and B&W 600 will shoot your budget by 100% if not more. A good sound processor and multi channel amplifier (leaving out the Emotiva) will cost you 5 lakhs, at least.

(2) Secondly, if you are looking at a dedicated room, allocate some money for room acoustics. Without that all your expensive equipment will sound bad.

(3) Never look at processors/multiple amplifiers unless you are technically savvy. Installing them and using them is a nightmare.

(4) Irrespective of what combination you get, you will always need a source such as a Blu-Ray player.

Cheers

I second Venkatcr. Having many components may seem impressive at first, but unless one is a gadget freak, it is far more sustainable (and economical) to go with an AV Receiver.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back