Suggestions for a Projector for a Home theater Epson tw5300/ Benq1110/ Benq 2000

Sachin23

Hi guys
I am a complete noob when it comes to projectors, i am looking to buy a projector for a dedicated home theater that will be used to watch movies and occasional gaming. The darkness in room will not be a problem and I am flexible on the budget if it's worth the money.
I have been asking around and have been recommended benq1110 and epson tw5300 which one should I go for and why? And is the extra money for benq2000 or epson tw6600 worth it? If there is any other that you would recommend i am open to suggestions. Please help me out.

Hi guys
I am a complete noob when it comes to projectors, i am looking to buy a projector for a dedicated home theater that will be used to watch movies and occasional gaming. The darkness in room will not be a problem and I am flexible on the budget if it's worth the money.
I have been asking around and have been recommended benq1110 and epson tw5300 which one should I go for and why? And is the extra money for benq2000 or epson tw6600 worth it? If there is any other that you would recommend i am open to suggestions. Please help me out.

Hi ,
As per my understanding ,There are mainly two technologies
LCD type
DLP type

BEnq ,Optoma were DLP
Epson,Sony were LCD type

If budget is not a problem ,u can check the following options

LCD Type:
Sony vpl-vw285es -True 4k pj (Very costly)
Sony vpl-Hw45es-1080p pj
Epson tw8800 -4k upscaling pj
Epson tw 6700/6600-1080p pj

DLP Type:
Optoma UHD65/60 - True4k pj
Optoma hd50/35 -1080p
BenQ w11000- True 4k pj

I have auditioned the following
epson tw6600 ,It is very good one.
And I personally own Sony vpl -hw45es ,it is very good one for that price range and the color reproduction and fine details of Sony is excellent ,which u may get it in other brand for higher price range models.

Each model have their own pros and cons..U may need to audition it .
Select models which is having good service backups in your area.

Other than this you may need to consider many factors such as.
Screen size/type
Room size
Viewing distances
Ambient of Room
Pj placement
If you want to use pj for gaming select the pj models which is having less lag time.DLP models have more lags.
Good luck.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back