Suggestions for Alto LX Audio

Rec

Hi All,

Need some advice on a new Audio setup for my Alto LX.

Car : Alto LX
Existing equipment installed : Nothing yet
Music tastes : I would say a little of all. Tamil, Hindi, English, Malayalam, Melody, Pop, rock, trans, classical.
Budget : 10-12K

-- Dont want to disturb the front door.
-- No plan for a box / board[dono what is plank] in the boot. I need full space there.
-- Need clear Music / No vibrating Bass or chilling tweeter effect.

--No preference yet on HU yet
-- Illusion EL 4.1 for front [preference]

extra thoughts:

1. I saw this site prefer round for Ovals in the presentation -- Does the above setup require rear speakers for good music effect ? Then should I go with Oval or Round ? - Suggestions for speakers and prices.

If I go for rear speakers i would like them on the boot door. Is this a good idea?

2. Would Illusion 4.1 give descent bass at front ?

3. About HU- I am not going to play cd/DVD . Complete USB/ Memory card. Is there such reputed products ? I wish to go for it if it reduces the cost on HU.

Last -may be dumb- question: Which part decides the overall Music Experience ? Speakers or HU ?

Please help.

In your budget of 10-12k JVC/Pioneer suits.

If you like the front sound stage then go with component speakers in the front. Or else fill the rear with oval speakers.

Round speakers on the boot door also will be good option in addition if you add the twitters in the front. Oval speakers is better than round speakers because ovals will be more louder and will have more BASS.
If you are a moderate listener then round speaker will do fine for you.

You can go with Pioneer / MTX / JVC ovals in the rear. Illusion also good choice but you wont go wrong with these speakers. Make sure you select the speakers with more wattage so it sounds louder upto your taste.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back