Suggestions for Optical Cables

What all have you picked up as of date?

Title just asks for optical cable, but looks like an entire setup is being built.

MaSh
Hi. yeah I'm building an entire setup. I've Diamond Mishra by IndiQ already ordered and I'll receive them by fourth week of May. For integrated amp, I'm considering buying Marantz PM 6007, for network streamer ifi Zen Stream + Topping P50 power supply [alot of people claiming, it wil make good difference[. I've not ordered anything else except the bookshelves until now and just looking for the feedbacks or any changes I can/should make in case I'm making some blunder with my setup.

Hi. yeah I'm building an entire setup. I've Diamond Mishra by IndiQ already ordered and I'll receive them by fourth week of May. For integrated amp, I'm considering buying Marantz PM 6007, for network streamer ifi Zen Stream + Topping P50 power supply [alot of people claiming, it wil make good difference[. I've not ordered anything else except the bookshelves until now and just looking for the feedbacks or any changes I can/should make in case I'm making some blunder with my setup.
Oh alright. Thats wonderful.

Do order speaker stands. I would pick Wiim Pro Plus instead and skip on the P50 (for now). Also, I would look for a slightly more balsy amp. Check out the O&B power amps. You can use Wiim as a preamp (comes with a remote) and get a dedicated Preamp if you feel the need for one later on.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back