Suitable amplifier for my speaker

muthuks45

Hi, I am having Sony SS-VX77 front speakers and SS-RS155V surround speakers. (these are speaker with model Sony MHC-VX55.). Please refer http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4226942111.pdf for technical specification of the speakers. It would be great if anyone can suggest me a suitable good sound quality amplifier for these speakers, so that I can connect my DVDplayer/DTH's audio ouputs and listen music through these speakers. Also I like to have USB interface(with MP3 player) and FM tuner integrated with the amplifier. Thanks in advance. Regards, Kumar

U can't come to a conclusion only by the spec of speaker's , speaker's which has similar spec behaves differently ,what is ur budget ?
U can go for denon 1311 or onkyo 508 which are basic model and be a future proof cos it has hdmi and can decode hd audios ....

hey bro. welcome to the hifi world of indian region.
you can make up your mind what you d be doing. get an amp suitable for your speakers and use it for music ever after... and be a visiting member of the forum.
or... be a worthy member- start building up a serious system from here. get a decent stereo amp- entry level would also b great. use your sony speakers for timebeing. upgrade speakers when you are ready to.
please note that the mass market product that this sony speakr is, was designed with someone else in mind and not a serious audiophile. so you ll have to replace em sooner or later. plan it right now.
also note that 2 things that affect the final sound output the most are your room acoustics and quality of source materials (cd/cassette/mp3/vinyl whatever u feed.)and they have little to do with the hardware.

Last edited:
Entsurgeon, please write your posts with full words and proper punctuation. Do not use single letter and SMS kind of language. Please refer to rule No. 12 of the Forum Rules.

Cheers

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back