SVS Subwoofer

jedviper

I intend to buy SVSPB 1000 pro which is priced at 127K in India... Already I am using PB1000 in current setup and AVR have one more subwoofer out... If I add SVSPB1000 to the current system, what effect it will add? Its amplification will be more or its bass will be more... or boom effect?

Black friday is coming up, is it advisable to buy SVS sub in US online site? I am not aware about custom duty, freight charges etc.... Is there any black friday sale scheduled on Indian HI-Fi website?

Also I am planning to go Dubai shopping festival 2024, there SVSPB 1000 pro is priced at 2999AED means around 67K.... Is it advisable from buy there?

I intend to buy SVSPB 1000 pro which is priced at 127K in India... Already I am using PB1000 in current setup and AVR have one more subwoofer out... If I add SVSPB1000 to the current system, what effect it will add? Its amplification will be more or its bass will be more... or boom effect?

Black friday is coming up, is it advisable to buy SVS sub in US online site? I am not aware about custom duty, freight charges etc.... Is there any black friday sale scheduled on Indian HI-Fi website?

Also I am planning to go Dubai shopping festival 2024, there SVSPB 1000 pro is priced at 2999AED means around 67K.... Is it advisable from buy there?
127k for a pb 1000 is certainly not worth it. There is another pb 1000 for sale in the classifieds of HFV.
2 subs will even out the bass in your room depending on the size of your room.

Not worth getting it from US (110v) or Dubai if you have to pay excess baggage + customs duty + gst.

If you need to upgrade from your current sub then there is the highly rated Rythmic FVX 12 and a HSU(15 inch) for sale in the Hfv classifieds where only one sub could suffice depending on the size of your room. Both are less in price than a new PB 1000 and would be better.

Hi @jedviper,

Please check Monolith 12 M-12 V2 THX, it's one of the best options in your budget. You may have to stretch a bit but it will be well worth it.

Please check your local dealer for the best price.

Regards,
Sriram

127k for a pb 1000 is certainly not worth it. There is another pb 1000 for sale in the classifieds of HFV.

Not worth getting it from US (110v) or Dubai if you have to pay excess baggage + customs duty + gst.

If you need to upgrade from your current sub then there is the highly rated Rythmic FVX 12 and a HSU(15 inch) for sale in the Hfv classifieds where only one sub could suffice depending on the size of your room. Both are less in price than a new PB 1000 and would be better.
HSU research and rhythmic available in Mumbai? Any dealer contact?

Hi,

As sriram told kindly check monolith subs,

Its gud and recently purchased monolith sub for my friend who consider buying pb2000 pro bought monolith 15

127k for pb 1000 pro is too much.
from where, price? Is there any dealer in Mumbai?

Hello, can you share the link of the subwoofers for sale..?? Can't seem to find em. Thanks.

There are dealers on OLX like HIfi Gallery, they give very good price for subs, are those trust worthy ?

For deals on OLX, it makes sense to visit in person , check and close a deal. Besides dealers there are even individual owners who sell to upgrade their systems. If the dealer is well known and has a proper address shop listed then you can trust to some extent!

Another place to check is Facebook Market Place. I recall seeing some subwoofers for sale there. Explore those and take the plunge accordingly.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back