Taga Harmony TSW 200 not powering on

azeem08

So i have this active sub since 2018 which i have used like once every 6 months but today it refused to power on. I checked the external fuse which came out to be a little rusted on one of the sides but still looked intact, i sanded the fuse and tried to no success.
I have ordered for new fuses but wanted to know is there a service center for taga or a known repair shop which i can contact near Delhi/NCR?

So i have this active sub since 2018 which i have used like once every 6 months but today it refused to power on. I checked the external fuse which came out to be a little rusted on one of the sides but still looked intact, i sanded the fuse and tried to no success.
I have ordered for new fuses but wanted to know is there a service center for taga or a known repair shop which i can contact near Delhi/NCR?

It could also be a possible internal dry solder issue maybe from power supply section or fuse section on the amp board.

A skillful repairer who knows to fix LED / LCD TVs and other amplifiers will be able to fix provided the sub is out of warranty

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back