TCL C835 VS Sony X90K

Kavin25

which is best for the buck ?

want to buy 75 inch tv below 3 lakhs and I want to buy the tv which is best for the money paid.

Following. In same ship :)
TCL is GOOD in panel, not polished image Quality as Sony. Good VFM - Can invest additional in Apple TV or Nvidia SHield..
Sony Local dimming is crap panel, good image processing

But now biased to Samsung with balance of both !.. still analyzing..

Go for a demo. I was in the same boat. I couldn't get a demo for TCL c835 anywhere. But sony x90k just looked bad. So ended up going for 65G2. But if your budget is upto 3lakhs then 77c2 was available in this budget during diwali sale. Not sure what the price is now.

G2 image quality is excellent, but its a a free room heater. based on my environment requirement i moved to led.. But someday with dedicated room would opt for Oled..

G2 image quality is excellent, but its a a free room heater. based on my environment requirement i moved to led.. But someday with dedicated room would opt for Oled..
If I place it on a "sometimes damp" wall, will it be bad? The heater might decrease the dampness!!

Also if I may ask, what was your environment requirement to disregard OLED?

If I place it on a "sometimes damp" wall, will it be bad? The heater might decrease the dampness!!

Also if I may ask, what was your environment requirement to disregard OLED?
Hi Sorry, I don't have first hand experience.

But below points from my understanding.
- OLED Panels relatively run hot, my living room in high rise sea facing window will be humid and Hot in summers (which is most times in Chennai). Heat will affect life of panels.
- Felt I need completely covered Living room with AC or dedicated movie room
- G2 edition comes with additional heat dissipating mechanisms, so LG do give warranty for panels. NOT for A & C panels. Need to buy additional warranty.
- QLED pic quality is a step lower, still thought would be able to live with it. And Samsung came with better warranty.

Check what works for you

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back