Techies Need your help

chandannasta

Can some one please post a procedure on how to repair or change lens in a Sony Home Theatre System? What are the things needed? If possible there is a you tube link then do let me know or if some one is professional in Mumbai who can help me then do let me know by replying to this thread.

Call sony service center they will do it perfectly.

I had some disc reading problem. they cme and changed the lens new one . It was under warranty hence no charges.

My Sony Hometheatre is out of warranty and that is the reason I wanna know is there is a good technician genuine one who can do it. I have also heard that technicians change the original parts with duplicate 1's. So I need some1 who can do repairing at home without ne issues.

If you have exp. in opening electronic systems , go ahead (tools - Philips head screw driver, tweezers, small nose plier, small flat head screwdriver(you may also req. torx screw driver set) ). If you manage to open,try cleaning lens first with injection spirit and cotton roll. Many a times this trick works!. If this fails you may have to replace lens. I usually take the faulty lens assembly & get a replacement(you can try Lamington Rd. market. Sun closed). Alt. if you can't manage to open it- call local tech. & tell him to repair in front of you at your home with a promise to pay him extra for his home visit.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back