Testing Memory Cards on Android Phone

parambir

Hello friends

With so many devices supporting SD Cards (phone, media players, TV streamers...) we all are looking for good deals on buying these memory cards from unknown resellers (Palika bazaar in Delhi and many such similar places) Even sellers on OLX, EBay and Amazon cannot ensure originality of the card. I feel it is better to walk into a store to buy your cards if not buying directly from OEM. But there is a problem. I would still like to test the card at the shop before I walk out. Most of us would not carry laptops to buy and test these cards.
So the second option is using Android phone which you carry. Now there are dozens of apps present to test the memory card. I have not used any and therefore would like to start this thread for people to contribute the following:-

1. Best Apps they have tested to check whether SD cards are fake or original.

2. Source or dealers they have bought such cards from and can vouch for them with regards to originality. You can list the city and dealer so others too can benefit from it.

Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back