The Anthem AVRs

Decibel

The Anthem AVRs!!

[IMG2]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5397/anthemavr.jpg[/IMG2]With a long experience in separates, Anthem offers three AVRs - the 300, 500, and 700 delivering 80, 100, and 120 watts per channel. The 500 and 700 offer certain advantages as USB and Internet capability. But otherwise, all three models offer excellent sound for both music and movies. All three models come with Anthem's legendary - ARC. Using a computer, the ARC measures and set the specs for each speaker accurately, and compensates for any acoustic issues in your room.

Reviewing the Anthem AVRs, Robert Kozel, writing for Secrets of HT & HiFidelity says, ' Regardless of whether you are listening to music or a movie, the MRX 700 delivers an outstanding listening experience that is really hard to beat.'

For those looking to have a single system for both music and HT, the Anthem AVRs are the ideal answer.

Cheers

it would be helpful if you could mention the msrp of the product(s) in your posts.

I am not very sure about mentioning prices all over the place. I prefer to do it through PMs.

Cheers

I agree with Venkat, quotes need to be communicated to serious buyers. Anthem is a reputed Canadian brand, and their HT preamp processors also have a good reputation.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back