The Land of Shiva

Hi Everyone !

How many of you listened to the track "The Land of Shiva" from the bollywood movie "Raanjhanaa".

Oh dear !!!! It is immersive !!

My enthusiasm to build HT grew stronger after listening to this track. I am even more eager now to buy AVR+5.1 , pump up the volume and fell the adrenaline rush.

I heard this track in my car (Figo) a week ago and I experienced the magic of A R Rahman's music. As, I don't have a better audio system in my house than the one in my Figo, I really wanna know the opinions of our forum members with high end Hi-Fi equipment about how this track sounds in their HT.

And, particularly when the last percussion in the song comes up, the needle in the speedometer shoots up :eek:hyeah:

I was listening to the album when I opened this thread.

For music I will suggest a stereo amp + speakers or a dedicated 2.1 system. AVRs are mainly for movies.

What is your budget?

I was listening to the album when I opened this thread.

For music I will suggest a stereo amp + speakers or a dedicated 2.1 system. AVRs are mainly for movies.

What is your budget?

The system I am planning is not for music alone. Decided to go with Yamaha 473/573 and Sonodyne 5.1 set (Sonus 2605,C2401,R-ears) for my HT Room of dimensions 15'x20'. The budget is around 30k for AVR, around 55k for 5.1 speakers (FS+Surrounds+Center+Sub)

The house is under construction, so , taking some time to research online before the final buy. Here is the thread I started requesting for suggestions.
http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/43186-need-your-help-fulfill-dream.html

Back