The magic of vintage Shure cartridges

I just found couple of old pics of Shure M55e with my Technics and Micro Seiki TTs. 1st pic is with original Shure stylus and second with JICO.
9LwF29i.jpg

eI6DXlS.jpg

Regards
Sachin

One good thing about Shure cartridges is that they are compatible with most tonearms. I have tried them arms like Ortofon, SME 3012 as well as lighter arms. They are tolerant to most arms. Though I don't have much experience with Jicco stylus, I do own few original stylus and I enjoy them with the originals. Surprisingly, these stylus are less prone to damage if used carefully

I just found couple of old pics of Shure M55e with my Technics and Micro Seiki TTs. 1st pic is with original Shure stylus and second with JICO.
Dear Sachu888, could you please differentiate the sound nature & sound quality between the styli of Original Shure & Jico? Is the Jico better? Thank you.

Dear Sachu888, could you please differentiate the sound nature & sound quality between the styli of Original Shure & Jico? Is the Jico better? Thank you.
Both were good.Original had a warm sound, more musical and Jico was more detailed.

Regards
Sachin

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back