The Shop

jayantadak

Do any of our forum members especially Mumbaites know the current contact number of the Audio Video showroom called 'The Shop' which is based in D.N. Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai. Some 3-4 years ago I had their land line numbers, but it seems they are non-functional. There were these two guys in the sales department, Mr. Jignesh and Mr. Satish. Thanks in advance.

Do any of our forum members especially Mumbaites know the current contact number of the Audio Video showroom called 'The Shop' which is based in D.N. Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai. Some 3-4 years ago I had their land line numbers, but it seems they are non-functional. There were these two guys in the sales department, Mr. Jignesh and Mr. Satish. Thanks in advance.
They had shifted close by in one of the buildings on the ground floor next to "The Club" Not sure if they are still around.
I have their Mtnl landline no. But looks like it is not functional (022 2620 4706).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back