this is a great place to read and share .. thanks!

ashpai

hello

first of all, thanks to the folks here who have taken the time and effort to make & contribute to this forum to spread knowledge and awareness in this space.

about me .. well, im just a run-in-run-out of trains office kinda guy, slogging it out in mean mumbai city to make ends meet, and who, at the end of the cruel day likes to go back to his guitar, music, movies, and wife .. i think i'm going to sleep on the couch today for putting it in that order :)

well, im impressed with the knowledge that the folks in here have about AV systems, and honestly reading up here has broadened my vision.

well, without going too much more into the yada yada ... let me sign off, and thank you guys once again. hopefully, as i continue to read up here and learn more .. i would, some day, be able to give some meaningful suggestions to the folks coming up the queue ..

cheers ..
ashwin

Welcome on board.

Its also a great place to dig a hole in your pocket :). Atleast thats what is happening to me since I have become a member.

thanks guys & sups, probably true .. but i guess its a hole dug well .. the pleasure of good music in the comfort of one's home is beyond compare .. :)

welcome buddy.. its not about the hole in the pocket...:)

its about the passion and the prized possesions.. that make all of us stand out of the mob..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back