Tonewinner Amp

Kiran_B

Guys, anyone tried Tonewinner AD8300 11 channel amplifier, I have been seeing great reviews on AVSforum (budget amps) regarding this one. My question is anyone tried this amp. I am thinking to buy to replace my Emotiva XPA5 GEN3 and Basx A5. Please do let me know anyone experienced this amp!

Last edited:
I have never experienced one yet. the specification and internet comments saying a well-built and good performer for budget-friendly options. In the manual, it says LCR 240 w and other channels 105 w. but personally, I don't like 11-channel sharing a single transformer design. It is better to split 3+3+5 amplifiers for separete power supply and avoid uncessory noises. but this is my personal opinion.

If you are considering one, share your comments here. and good luck.

I have never experienced one yet. the specification and internet comments saying a well-built and good performer for budget-friendly options. In the manual, it says LCR 240 w and other channels 105 w. but personally, I don't like 11-channel sharing a single transformer design. It is better to split 3+3+5 amplifiers for separete power supply and avoid uncessory noises. but this is my personal opinion.

If you are considering one, share your comments here. and good luck.
I am in the same boat, afraid of having single transformer. My plan is to replace basx A5 because it doesn't have xlr. At the time of buying I had marantz 6013 and connected with rca cables. Since I bought anthem avm 70 recently I wanted xlr capable amp (I know for short distance let's say 3 feet xlr, rca won't make any difference but I want xlr). My setup is 5.3.4 (dedicated theatre room) bed level speakers have been driven by XPA5. Now I am not sure whether to get another XPA5 Or Marantz 7055 to power atmos. My gut says Marantz, but haven't decided yet.

New emotiva has an XLR port. but the price will be double compared to Tonewinner. If you are condensing 3 or more amps, as I said above, you must have a big AV rack to accommodate them. but if you want a clean set-up, 11 channels will be nice. The built quality and performance of Tonewinner are promising from everyone's reviews and comments, so basically, Tonewinner saves you some money.
I am in the same boat, afraid of having single transformer. My plan is to replace basx A5 because it doesn't have xlr. At the time of buying I had marantz 6013 and connected with rca cables. Since I bought anthem avm 70 recently I wanted xlr capable amp (I know for short distance let's say 3 feet xlr, rca won't make any difference but I want xlr). My setup is 5.3.4 (dedicated theatre room) bed level speakers have been driven by XPA5. Now I am not sure whether to get another XPA5 Or Marantz 7055 to power atmos. My gut says Marantz, but haven't decided yet.

If you want a custum built, try O&B, but they have only 3 and 4 channel amps. You can contact him and ask for more details.

If you want a custum built, try O&B, but they have only 3 and 4 channel amps. You can contact him and ask for more details.

Thanks Vishnu Ji , we are working on a 14channel amp with linear power supply and customisable output power , has XLR and RCA input , 12 V trigger etc , comes out in the next 2-3weeks.

Regards

Aniket Das

Thanks! Actually I need only 4 channel amp just to power 4 atmos speakers. I went through O&B site and the 4 channel amp looks promising.

try O&B, but they have only 3 and 4 channel amps.
Please contact O&B; they will customise as per your needs. I have ordered a 9 channel power amp. LCR@200W@8 ohms- the rest of the channels@100W. Delivery is by the end of this month. Comes with XLR ports too.

Last edited:
I had marantz 6013 and connected with rca cables. Since I bought anthem avm 70
That’s a huge upgrade. Congratulations! I too have a 6013. Could you please describe how is the performance of AVM 70 over 6013 (and in general). Though it may not be a fair comparison 🙂. Thanks!

Last edited:
That’s a huge upgrade. Congratulations! I too have a 6013. Could you please describe how is the performance of AVM 70 over 6013 (and in general). Though it may not be a fair compar

That’s a huge upgrade. Congratulations! I too have a 6013. Could you please describe how is the performance of AVM 70 over 6013 (and in general). Though it may not be a fair comparison 🙂. Thanks!
No comparison, it's like comparing apples to oranges. None of the marantz 6000, 7000, 8000 and avps can compete with anthem mainly because of room correction software, but I can't speake about marantz av10 since I haven't experienced it. I had arcam av41 with me for 3 weeks and I feel ARC and dirac are close. Majority of people claimed dirac bass management (needs to be purchased if you have more than one sub) is better than ARC but I didn't feel any difference as my 3 subs are being controlled by minidsp 2x4hd.

Hi Nagaraj S, my number is 7382119928, can you please message your number, I would like to get clarification on few things. Please message your number only if you are comfortable.

Guys, anyone tried Tonewinner AD8300 11 channel amplifier, I have been seeing great reviews on AVSforum (budget amps) regarding this one. My question is anyone tried this amp. I am thinking to buy to replace my Emotiva XPA5 GEN3 and Basx A5. Please do let me know anyone experienced this amp!
You can contact him for a demo and further details:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back